Water and Waste water
With more than 15 years of experience in the water and natural resources sectors, JMG has the history and expertise to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to address the needs of the water and wastewater industry. Water is the lifeblood of our communities, and our expertise ranges from addressing the water resource needs of growing populations, to pipeline design and the rehabilitation of aging pipelines and other infrastructure, to the implementation of emerging technologies to address your most complex water resource management, wastewater treatment and stormwater management issues. We provide a full suite of integrated water and wastewater engineering and construction services from the planning phase through to start-up of water and wastewater treatment facilities, as well as facility upgrades. With an understanding of the regulations driving the water and wastewater industry worldwide, we’ve developed the relationships necessary to help you meet your goals. We work closely with clients to provide solutions to protect, enhance, store and distribute water in areas where our resources are continuously stretched.
JMG is meeting client needs and leading the way in the water and wastewater industry through:
• Using the latest industry research and technological advances to design, build, and manage challenging projects with an eye toward the future, such as the design of large desalination plants.
• Developing and implementing innovative sewage water treatment facilities that enhance the quality of life.
• Efficiently bringing our global expertise and talent to local projects, applying lessons learned through our involvement with such projects.
• Supporting projects ranging in size from small local assessments to major infrastructure projects.
• Providing Design-Build services to help save our clients time and money..
• Specializing in evaluating and developing water and wastewater treatment technologies that meet the rapidly changing demands of municipalities, businesses and agriculture.
• Building a Better World by providing “green” solutions for our clients that respect the environment and the communities where we live and work.
• Providing expertise in evaluating and prioritizing assets to create proactive approaches to asset and utility management.